HINDU TAMIL THISAI’s PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST
Theme: 75th Independence day Celebration
Last date for Submission on 16th August 2022
Registartion Fee INR 250 Excl., of GST.
The guidelines for the event is as follows :
Basic Submissions Guidelines for Photographs
1. The contests are open for online submissions only, through HINDUTAMIL WEBSITE LINK
2. Submissions will not be accepted once the deadline lapses.
3. Photos submitted must be at least 640 pixels on the shorter side, and no more than 2000 pixels on the longer side. Images should not more than 6MB. Photos must be in JPEG format.
4.Maximum 2 Photos allowed per Participants.
5.FILENAME will be PARTICIPANTNAME(1)_CONTACTNUMBER.jpeg as mentioned.
6. There must be no border(s), logo(s), copyright marks, identifying marks, or any other visible references and/or marks on the image.
7. Basic editing, including color enhancement, the use of filters, and cropping of the Photo(s) is acceptable, provided any such editing does not affect the authenticity and/or genuineness of the Photo(s)
8. Advanced editing is used to create illusions, deceptions, and/or manipulations, and the adding and removing of significant elements within the frame is prohibited.
9. Photos that portray or otherwise include inappropriate and/or offensive content, including provocative nudity, violence, human rights and/or environmental violation, and/or any other contents deemed to be contrary to the law, religious, cultural & moral traditions, and practices of India, are strictly prohibited and will be immediately discarded.
10.A participant who submits any such photos may be permanently banned, subject to discretion, from participating in any future contests. Note: Judges has the right to ask EXIF Data for photos you submit.
11. The registration fee is Non-refundable.
12. Staff and their family Members of Kasturi & Son Private Limited are not eligible for the contest
1. The Event Organizer will appoint a judge.
2. The judge decision will be final and binding on all Participants in respect to all matters relating to the Contest. Event Organizer reserves the right to call for original JPEG or RAW files with unchanged EXIF for authentication. An image may be disregarded if this information cannot be provided. (INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS)
Submitted photos must be original, created, and/or taken by the contestant. It must not contain any materials owned or controlled by a third party for which you have not obtained a license, must not infringe the copyright, trademark, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity, or intellectual property rights of any person or entity. Our team respects photographers’ copyrights and copyrights shall remain vested with the creator of the image. Upon submitting, you grant Better Photography, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensee right and license to use, publish, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, create derivative works, distribute, have distributed, print, in whole or in part, in any form, in all media forms now or hereafter known, to promote the contest, image, the photographer or for editorial or educative use. The Photographer will be credited wherever the image is used.